Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Premise for Sketch 2

I doubt anyone's read this yet, but in case you did, I'm changing this since it seems more to be purely a premise for another sketch rather than a sketch itself.

So then, for those who know me fairly well, you may know that when it comes to celebrities I'm rather reserved and tend to take on a "why the hell should I care?" mentality. This being said, only in the past year have I become aware of a celebrity who, for a time, was able to make me squeal like a giddy schoolgirl whenever a live performance was mentioned. Who is this mystery celebrity, you ask? Well, cover your children's ears, for this truth may be too intense for their little minds to handle.

The celebrity in question is a pop singer who, to some, turned the world upside down with wild styles and so many TMI comments she makes me look politically correct, and that singer is named...Lady Gaga.

So, I said it. I'm a Lady Gaga fan. Don't know why, but her catchy tunes pulled me in and kept me listening for hours and hours, and they still won't let me go. Plus, the idea of her lighting cans of hairspray on fire in earlier acts is a fascinating thing to my noggin. If you thought that was horrible, I'm afraid I'm inclined to tell you that this is only the premise for the story I'm about to tell next...

No comments:

Post a Comment