Monday, September 7, 2009

My Personal Quizzes and What I Thought of Them

On the Myers-Briggs test, I learned that I was an ENFP (Extraverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)...again. I've taken this test many times before, and the results are never very surprising. Similarly, I can't really say that I've learned much new about myself.

I've done the political compass test before, as well. Each time I end up somewhere in the middle of the lower left quadron, which never really surprised me except for a time on Facebook when one of my friends called me an anarchist. This is rather far from the truth, since I like government (and accept it as an inevitability). However, I do believe that government, like most other things in life, is done best in moderation.

And, finally, I did the spiritual inventory. I'm not sure if I was further enlightened about myself through answering these questions, but it was fun to express my opinions openly. If anything, I made an effort to solidify my faith and give it a certain form in a mind that is often, for the most part, very uncertain. Regardless, I'm glad this was an assignment. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment