Monday, September 21, 2009

The Culture Crawl

I'm gonna try to make this quick since I'm a few nods away from comatose (in case it doesn't say, I'm writing this near midnight). Anyway, on with my review of the Culture Crawl.

Personally, I was okay with the first part, but when it got down to the walking and talking outside, I started nodding off. Honestly, I was still intent on being asleep for another few hours, but I made the most of it. I sat and listened with half honest interest in what everyone was saying and ate Indian food later.

The music was my favorite part. I liked the pieces played at the very beginning of this event, and that was the only part that I really could/would pay serious attention to. The music was amazing (if any players who were there are reading this, you guys were awesome! :D). The very last song was difficult for me to wrap my mind around, but overall, the pieces played were just spectacular. Great job to everyone, really.

In addition to the music, the food was good as well. Usually when I can't pronounce what something is, that means I'm not going to eat it, but most of the food I ate at Indian Palace was pretty good, especially the breaded...thing...whose name I cannot remember. The food and music are the only things that I can really remember in detail, so this is where my review stops. Was the event good? Yes. Would I wake up another Saturday morning to do it again? You would have to drag me out of bed with rope, tranquilizers, and another good breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment